Question concerning RV parks

Question concerning RV parks

Andrew MartinezPro Member
Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 7 votes

I am looking to see if there is anyone who has purchased RV parks or is an investor. I have been looking at a few of them and I have a few questions. There is a lot of information out there but it can be confusing or overwhelming. I would like to pick the brains of someone who has been through the process. I see there are a lot of master mind classes for thousands of dollars, I would like to see what really works and if any of those classes help, which ones are recommended. I appreciate the time and any information I can get.

0Reply
73 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Divin KanyamaBusiness Member
    Accountant · Seattle, WA · Member since 2025 · 361 posts · 133 votes
    8h

    @Andrew Martinez RV parks can be attractive, but they are closer to operating businesses than passive rentals. Before paying for a mastermind, I would first speak with several owners, lenders, brokers, managers, and local zoning officials. Those conversations will quickly show where the real challenges are.

    Key areas to understand are zoning and permitted use, water and septic capacity, utility billing, flood and environmental risk, seasonal demand, long-term versus nightly guests, deferred infrastructure, insurance, and staffing. A park can look strong on advertised occupancy while still requiring significant capital for roads, electrical service, or utilities.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.