Seeking an equity partner

Seeking an equity partner

Developer · Houston Texas · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 3 votes

Shovel-ready teardown opportunity in Houston with $850k ARV. Seeking an equity partner for small closing capital requirement in exchange for a 50/50 JV split. Zero debt/interest service.

1Reply
234 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2022 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    1d

    Interested in learning more about this and future projects

  • Lender · Washington DC · Member since 2026 · 72 posts · 18 votes
    1d
    Quote from @Jay Solomon:

    Shovel-ready teardown opportunity in Houston with $850k ARV. Seeking an equity partner for small closing capital requirement in exchange for a 50/50 JV split. Zero debt/interest service.

    Hi Jay, I’d be interested in connecting and learning more about this opportunity. I work in real estate investing and financing, and I’m always open to exploring well structured joint ventures. Could you share a few more details about the project, the closing capital required, and the anticipated timeline? I’d be happy to connect and see if there’s a potential fit.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.