Highly recommended Home Mortgage

Highly recommended Home Mortgage

Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 115 posts · 75 votes

I posted here before of my painful experience dealing with CitiMortgage for my condo conversion refinance in San Francisco.

I just signed closing papers yesterday for another property my husband and I just purchased (also in SF), and am still in awe of how painless the financing process was. It took us 18 days to close - record speed! Everything went so smooth with no last minute surprise.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it is ok for me to post the mortgage person's contact here, but I'll try anyway :)

Her name is Linda Wong, from Wells Fargo.

Hope this helps. I just wished I would have used her for that condo refi!

3Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

J. MartinPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
12y

Congrats on the new purchase @Account Closed ! I just closed on a 4plex in Oakland a couple weeks ago too.... in 18 days! With conventional financing.. Mine is through a broker at MPR Financial for the second time, but whatever works!

Everyone says it's impossible to get financing, 45 days, too much paperwork, etc.. Ya, it's some work. But not if you have the right people in place..

He's starting on a refi for my Richmond 4plex too now.. Get in while the rates are low!

Looking forward to hearing about your deal at the next meet up Joanna.. Just FYI, Johnson H is having one in SF on the 19th, although I don't think I can make it, because I'm scheduled for another in Mill Valley..

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2011 · 160 posts · 167 votes
    12y

    @Amit M. My SF house is a flip. I don't dare landlord in SF with all the rent control and landlord hostile regulations. I was excited about the AirBnB route because it will allow me to landlord without really being a landlord, but that looks to be in questionable water now. So I really don't know how to do buy and hold in SF. I'd welcome any idea though.

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2011 · 160 posts · 167 votes
    12y

    I am starting to get the BV religion. If Candlestick development goes well, together with the shipyard it will completely transform BV....

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.