Detroit Michigan Questions...

Detroit Michigan Questions...

Real Estate Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 23 votes

Ok Detroit Michigan members... I have a few questions...

I have heard about Detroit on the news a lot lately… i.e. foreclosures etc.

I was just playing around on Realtor.com and saw there are 11,754 homes for sale that are 3+br that are under $50k. Out of those, 5500 of them are under 20k.and 1600 of them are under 5k... What? Are you serious?

Also in some of the listings they say things like…

- SEV
- Buyer must obtain city inspection and sign ACR with the city of Detroit
- Buyer responsible for any municipal requirements

What does all this mean?

Thanks,

0Reply
90 views

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · NJ · Member since 2008 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    I wanted to hit the detroit market hard, but it looks like I should fall back from it right now.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.