How do I find a land contract to sell my home?

How do I find a land contract to sell my home?

Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2008 · 244 posts · 36 votes

Hi, I found a buyer for my house and they want to buy on contract with $4000 down and $2k per month on a purchase price of $69k. I'm looking for a contract teplate to write it up so the seller can have viewed by their lawyer and we can close.

Also on a land contract do we have to close at a title company?

Thank You

0Reply
22 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Hibbing, MN · Member since 2008 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    18y

    You can Google land contracts or I have used www.freelegalforms.net But always have your lawyer review your contract before you let your buyer look at it. There are many small details that need to be taken care of & if something goes wrong you will have a lawyer that will have some ownership with that contract.

    As far as using a title company I am not sure what you state requires.

    Ray 8) [/u]

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2008 · 244 posts · 36 votes
    18y

    thank you, I will get a lawyer for review.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.