Favorite Real Estate Investing Books?

5 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to grow my library and read more on real estate investing, and I was curious to hear if you all had any favorite books on the topic. 

I'd love to hear your suggestions! 

Thanks,

Monika 

@Monika Haebich

Just finished up The Millionaire Real Estate Investor. Was nice for mindset and some good motivation. I have been reading a lot more about business and personal finance lately, so it was good to get back to a real estate book.

^^I'm currently reading the above and think it's fantastic. (only on page 60)

@Monika Haebich

Also (since you mentioned my name and I got another alert). Here are two classics that I would require if I taught a class:

Getting Things Done, David Allen - No matter what you do, this book provides a great way to build systems to manage your life, business, and success.

The Intelligent Asset Allocator, William Bernstein - I would not have started investing at all if it was not for this book. Most people say that same statement in regards to Kiyosaki. Warning, it is primarily a book about stocks, bonds, and the formal markets. The advice is timeless and I am a huge fan, no matter the application.

Successful Real Estate Investing - Peter G Miller.   Old school beginner's book. 

Thanks for posting this question @Monika Haebich !   

I am looking forward to reading the Millionaire RE Investor as well and one I just heard of recently: "What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cashflow."    Just heard it recommended on a podcast. Cheers!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.