Favorite Real Estate Investing Books?

5 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to grow my library and read more on real estate investing, and I was curious to hear if you all had any favorite books on the topic. 

I'd love to hear your suggestions! 

Thanks,

Monika 

@Monika Haebich

Just finished up The Millionaire Real Estate Investor. Was nice for mindset and some good motivation. I have been reading a lot more about business and personal finance lately, so it was good to get back to a real estate book.

^^I'm currently reading the above and think it's fantastic. (only on page 60)

@Monika Haebich

Also (since you mentioned my name and I got another alert). Here are two classics that I would require if I taught a class:

Getting Things Done, David Allen - No matter what you do, this book provides a great way to build systems to manage your life, business, and success.

The Intelligent Asset Allocator, William Bernstein - I would not have started investing at all if it was not for this book. Most people say that same statement in regards to Kiyosaki. Warning, it is primarily a book about stocks, bonds, and the formal markets. The advice is timeless and I am a huge fan, no matter the application.

Successful Real Estate Investing - Peter G Miller.   Old school beginner's book. 

Thanks for posting this question @Monika Haebich !   

I am looking forward to reading the Millionaire RE Investor as well and one I just heard of recently: "What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cashflow."    Just heard it recommended on a podcast. Cheers!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.