Feedback on Wholesale Properties International in Charlotte?

Feedback on Wholesale Properties International in Charlotte?

Indian Land , SC · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 2 votes

Hey guys,

Have been talking to this guy for several months, now that I have some money to work with, I was talking to a gentleman at this company about doing a JV deal with him and his company to kind of learn the ropes on fix and flips. He said I would be on the deed with his company ( I have an LLC created already) Wanted to know if anyone has heard of this company in Charlotte, and could offer feedback IE paperwork I should look for any red flags to beware of. Thanks for any and all help you can offer!

1Reply
21 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Tagging along on this one.  I definitely want to get feedback on them.

  • Indian Land , SC · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Raphael have you been in touch with them?

  • Investor · charlotte, NC · Member since 2012 · 121 posts · 21 votes
    10y
    Just go to meetup and check out the local reias, you can see who does business and find partners who do it everyday and have credibility
  • Full-Time Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Who is it you're in contact with?  I don't recognize the company name, but it's possible I'll recognize the name of the individual.. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.