Investor · Toronto, ON · Member since 2013 · 29 posts · 2 votes
is there a place/registry in Florida where I can research an investor? I'm looking to find some information to verify if the investors owns properties as they say they do.
Land O Lakes, FL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 3 votes
10y
I work in two counties in Florida. I know you can access the county property appraiser's website to get information. You can search by name, address, parcel ID, etc. Here are the two sites I use:
Professional · Glenview, IL · Member since 2015 · 114 posts · 65 votes
10y
try a local broker ... They have access to mls that can tell you just about anything you need to know. If someone is flipping you a home the deed may not be recorded yet however there may be a mls record to lookup. You can also try your local title company