Mentor/Coach---Please chime in and tell me your thoughts!

Mentor/Coach---Please chime in and tell me your thoughts!

Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 44 votes

I would like to hear from experienced investors. What do you think of some of these mentoring programs. (Specifically @Justin Williams) 7 figure flipping. I love his podcast and get so much out of that I feel one on one would be awesome.

I have been in RE for one year now and feel it was a successful year. I flipped 3 properties all while working full time and got my RE license as well. I currently have another under contract now, which I will be wholesaling.

I still have much to learn and would really like to jump start 2016. I feel if I had a mentor or went through a one on one coaching program like Justin's it would benefit me a great deal and I could soar!

Please tell me if you recommend any good coaching programs that are legit and not scams. I will work hard and do whatever it takes and have a track record of that. I am open to anything. 

(I reposted again bc I realized I posted in the pro area and not everyone can comment on that)

0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Culver City, CA · Member since 2015 · 185 posts · 56 votes
    10y
    Hi Jamie! If anything, you can be a mentor to others. Flipped 3 properties, and a FT job?? Awesome!!! Many want to be like you....I'm one of them!!
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    Well, thank you but I have stumbled my way through and been very fortunate so far.  I have so much more to learn, but I have and do take some form of action daily while learning.

    My best advice is to make a move. No matter what form of REI you are wanting to do, you have to take action. Real actionable step or steps daily, they will eventually lead you to something.

    It sounds so cliche but it is really the truth.  There is so much you will not know but if you keep educating yourself until you knew it all you would never be ready.  So much of this is learning as you go.  Of course a foundation needs to be built but if you really want it, you can and will make it happen.  

    Best of Luck to you, @Andy Cross

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.