wholesale Atlanta / Georgia - JV deals

wholesale Atlanta / Georgia - JV deals

Wholesaler · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone!

I am just getting started in REI and I am focusing only in Wholesaling for the moment. I am taking action and looking forward to doing some JV deals with other Wholesalers here in Atlanta and eventually get into virtual wholesaling. I am building a solid Cash Buyers list that criteria ranges from small fix and flip projects, Buy and holds to having little to no limit on how much they will spend on a property just a long as the ROI is good. Lets connect and help each other profit and win!! My drive is to complete 30 Wholesale deals this year; virtually, JV and my own.

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I know it is more complicated than it appears but with determination and a genuine WHY everything is possible.

    So Delano. Just wondering. How your experience wholesaling in Atlanta being so far?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.