Meeting Personal Investors in Austin, TX

Meeting Personal Investors in Austin, TX

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 3 votes

I live in Austin TX and was wondering does anyone know the best way to find local personal investors? I've been to a few banks and met several people, but am curious is their an even put on like a local meet up, weekly social hour, or other venue that would be a good place to meet up investors? Thanks ahead of time!

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Pflugerville, TX · Member since 2014 · 79 posts · 22 votes
10y

@Jared Hohensee,

There is also an investment called Quest IRA that holds investors meet up regularly.

This is their calendar event for Austin, TRILLION DOLLAR INVESTMENT MIXER on January 25, 2016.

Event calendar: http://www.questira.com/all-events/austin-events/

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2011 · 155 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    Jared,

    I started going to AustinRENC, hosted by Phil Grove, when I first moved to Austin. There are other groups that you can find on meetup.com this may help you see the best location for you.  Austins traffic is getting bad so traveling through it better be worth it. 

    I hope this helps and good luck with your endeavors.

  • Investor · Pflugerville, TX · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Andre is right. Meetup.com is one of the easiest ways to start your search. All have a little different spin to them. They do meet all over town. If your north then the ones that meet at Abels on north parmer are good. Best of luck.

  • Investor · Pflugerville, TX · Member since 2014 · 79 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    @Jared Hohensee,

    There is also an investment called Quest IRA that holds investors meet up regularly.

    This is their calendar event for Austin, TRILLION DOLLAR INVESTMENT MIXER on January 25, 2016.

    Event calendar: http://www.questira.com/all-events/austin-events/

  • Real Estate Broker · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 81 posts · 39 votes
    10y

    @Jared Hohensee

    Come on down to Investor Underground tonight. It's a regular meetup with tons of local investors and RE professionals. Its from 6:30-9:30pm.

    Abel's North 4001 W Parmer Ln Austin TX 78727

    Hope to see you out there!

    -Nasar

  • Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 214 posts · 234 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Nasar Bhegani:

    @Jared Hohensee

    Come on down to Investor Underground tonight. It's a regular meetup with tons of local investors and RE professionals. Its from 6:30-9:30pm.

    Abel's North 4001 W Parmer Ln Austin TX 78727

    Hope to see you out there!

    -Nasar

    Wow, just down the road from me! I might come, too. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 81 posts · 39 votes
    10y

    @Nate R.

    More the merrier. New Western Acquisitions is sponsoring the event so I'll be set up there with my table. Come by and say hello! 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I've got it on my calendar to go to RENC tonight, then the Trillion dollar mixer Monday. I've heard of Quest IRA, but wasn't sure if they would be able to connect me with private lenders. Thanks all.

    Nasar - I unfortunately didn't see the your post about the Investor Underground until 8:30 last night.  Hope the turnout was good.  When's the next one? Also, do you know of any other investor meet up opportunities in the next 7 days?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.