Learning the real estate business

Learning the real estate business

Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes

Can you start real estate using corporate credit? What is the best way to start real estate doing a llc corporation or personal credit

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • West Jordan, UT · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Hi @Monique Courtney,

    I recently read the following article about corporate credit:

    http://www.jwbrealestatecapital.com/how-to-buy-rea...

    Basically, the article states that you can leverage your corporations credit rating to obtain favorable financing terms. There are some requirements, and if your corporations doesn't have existing assets you may be required to personally guarantee a loan. Hope this helps and good luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    10y

    The best way would be to start with non-recourse entity credit, of course. The likely way is to use personal credit, as banks need to see established entity history and assets before they lend to it. I still have to personally guarantee the commercial property I purchase inside my LLC after 10 years. Good question @Monique Courtney!

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Thank you guys for your quick response.  I will look into this more. Is it a way to work around financing when you have ok credit to start off with?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.