How Much Do REIA Meetings Actually Effect Your Business?

How Much Do REIA Meetings Actually Effect Your Business?

Wholesaler/Real Estate Agent · Providence, RI · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 19 votes

Hey everyone!

For those of you who attend your local REIA meetings every month, how much value do you take away from them? Just wondering because I just attended my first meeting and I thought it was awesome. Really informative and casual. 

I was just wondering because I know of individuals who say that their REIA meetings are kind of a waste of time. I guess it depends for each person but I'd love to know how these meetings have affected your business. -Claire

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Curt DavisBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    If you are a new investor you will get more out of them then experienced investors. Most REIA's are geared for new investors. I have made several connections through our local club. I have had many new wholesalers bring me deals to buy from them. I get more out of the networking then the actual meetings though the meetings are good, most if it is not new for me.

    Good luck, stay connected!!

    Curt Davis - KAIZEN Realty538 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.