Lehigh valley and surrounding areas - investors needed

Lehigh valley and surrounding areas - investors needed

Investor / Wholesaler · Erie, PA · Member since 2015 · 120 posts · 18 votes
New to BP and looking to network with investors willing to move quickly on good deals in the Lehigh valley and surrounding areas. If anyone is interested please let me know there are a few houses I have my eye on and all with great positive cash flow.
0Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Milltown, NJ · Member since 2014 · 131 posts · 130 votes
10y

Hey Dave,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a buy and hold investor in the Lehigh valley. If you ever run a cross deals that you are looking to wholesale please let me know. We are closing on our 12 property in a couple weeks and would like to double our portfolio in the next two years. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know

Thanks

Rich

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Milltown, NJ · Member since 2014 · 131 posts · 130 votes
    10y

    Hey Dave,

    I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a buy and hold investor in the Lehigh valley. If you ever run a cross deals that you are looking to wholesale please let me know. We are closing on our 12 property in a couple weeks and would like to double our portfolio in the next two years. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know

    Thanks

    Rich

  • Bryan, TX · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hey Dave,

    I'm looking to start investing as soon as I move to the Lehigh Valley area late 2016/early 2017.  I am initially going to be looking for flips but then plan to move into buy and holds.  I should have a little chunk of capital to play with if you may ever want to partner and/or wholesale.  

    Thanks!

  • Dave LinPro Member
    Insurance Broker and Real Estate Investor · Lehigh Valley, PA · Member since 2014 · 229 posts · 73 votes
    10y

    @Dave S.

    I would be interested.  I will send you an message with my email.

  • Easton, PA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Ryan

    I am looking for partners that need assistance with the Construction Project Management for their new projects. I can be very helpful with this aspect of your business. Look me up when you arrive in the Valley. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.