Becomoing a real estate agent. Worth it of not?

Becomoing a real estate agent. Worth it of not?

Investor · Hawthorne, NJ · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 1 vote

Hi , I was wondering what some of you guys think about having you're real estate license. Is it worth it? What's the pro's and con's of it? my main objective is investing  in buy and hold(rental). Maybe some house flipping . Thanks for any advice.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Orem, UT · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    If you just want to buy and hold for yourself it might not be worth all the hassle of keeping up your license. But the benefit of being an agent is that I get a lot of deals come across my table that I have the ability to buy or turn down. I does take awhile to build up your portfolio so I thought it was a good move. I do Real Estate full time now and invest as well. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.