Where can I find wholesale contracts for Florida

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    Florida FARBAR contract.
    You also might want to know chapter 475 Florida statutes.
    Unlicensed brokering is the flavor of the year for new "investors".
    What is your strategy? 

  • Specialist · Tampa · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 6 votes
    10y
    John Thedford my strategy is to Build Capital by assigning contracts to other investors. Once I build enough capital I will buy and hold homes.
  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    Do you have money to close? You have picked maybe the worst tactic to make money. Look at all the new people signing up on BP identifying as unlicensed brokers. Almost all will be out of that game within months. 

  • Specialist · Tampa · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 6 votes
    10y
    John Thedford well if you know so much tell me where to begin, remember bigger pockets is a social network for investors to learn instead of bashing other investors why you don't teach some of us newbie how the game play. Oh btw I just assigned a contract to a buyer so I guess it do work. Wish you well sir!!!
  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    I only "bash" those that promote dishonest dealings. The fact is though, that what you want to do has a very low success rate. Where to start? Get funding! Buy and hold will make you a LOT more money. Flipping will make lots more money. Playing as an unlicensed broker can get you in to trouble unless done right. Read chapter 475. It is possible to get a cease and desist or worse yet, criminal charges for brokering without a license. 

    p.s.--that is pretty amazing. Two days ago you asked where to find a "wholesale contract" and now you state you have closed one within two days? Amazing!

  • Specialist · Tampa · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 6 votes
    10y
    John Thedford ok now we getting some where Thank you!!! Now my next step is learn how I can fund a property so I can rehab and flip, it seem hard but I will take that risk!!!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.