Looking for Wholesalers in Omaha/Lincoln area

Looking for Wholesalers in Omaha/Lincoln area

Involved In Real Estate · Omaha, NE · Member since 2012 · 140 posts · 34 votes

Simple as that. I will be looking to pick up about 2 properties per year and would love to be added to a couple buyers lists.

Thanks!

0Reply
23 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2013 · 584 posts · 353 votes
    10y

    What kind of properties are you looking for?

  • Involved In Real Estate · Omaha, NE · Member since 2012 · 140 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    @Wade Sikkink  I will be investing for appreciation as well as cashflow so location will be rather important. Somewhere in the 50-120K  market but I will consider something higher priced in certain circumstances. I would prefer a B area, but as you can tell I do not know the market well yet.

    I currently live in the Lansing MI area but I will be relocating to Omaha in about a month.

  • Real Estate Investor · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2013 · 584 posts · 353 votes
    10y

    So SFR's then.....

    There is a FB group called Lincoln Real Estate Investors that gets a lot of traffic.  I would join that an put your request out there.  Aaron Impens and Lance White are a couple well plugged in guys for Lincoln.

  • Real Estate Agent · Omaha, NE · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 13 votes
    10y
    Brian Beadle I am in the Omaha area. Send me a colleague request with your info & I'll get back to you
  • Involved In Real Estate · Omaha, NE · Member since 2012 · 140 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    Will do. Thanks @Brian Johnson

  • Wholesaler · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Brian Beadle I am also a wholesaler in the Omaha area as well as Lincoln. I'm currently a Senior at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln so that's more of the market I focus on right now. If you could send me a colleague request too with some of your contact info, I'll get back to you and hopefully we can do some work together

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 115 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    Brian Beadle Hey Brian. I'm here in Omaha as well. Let's connect. Happy to send you deals
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.