Have any biggerpockets friends in Caldwell Idaho?

Have any biggerpockets friends in Caldwell Idaho?

Wholesaler · Denton, TX · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 5 votes

Hey everyone,

I am hoping to find someone in the Caldwell Idaho area that has access to the MLS out there that can help me out. I have a seller I am working with and need to get some comps on their property in Caldwell. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Denny Thurston

1Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Redding, CA · Member since 2016 · 180 posts · 102 votes
    9y

    Hi, Denny. Our Realtor in Caldwell is @StacyA McBain. Stacy is awesome and she knows the multi-family market. Good luck to you!

  • Wholesaler · Denton, TX · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Thank you @Chris Low !! I ended up working with a nice couple on Caldwell on this property already.  But will make sure to keep Stacy Mcbain for a future reference.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.