What is your Investment Strategy Today? In the future?

What is your Investment Strategy Today? In the future?

Investor · Peoria, IL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 8 votes

I have really picked up my buying of long term rental properties in the last 3 years. I am doing that because interest rates are low and I feel like even if I don't get a rock bottom price on it, I will be ok based on the low interest rate. When the interest rates go up I think I may be slowing down due to home prices having very little fluctuation in my market.

What is your strategy? Consistent buying regardless of rates ? Do you agree with my above comments? Other thoughts on the current environment and the future of buying long term real estate?

1Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Madison, CT · Member since 2014 · 710 posts · 458 votes
    9y

    @Zach Scheirer I do agree with what you say, but I will continue to buy as long as I feel the desire to grow. Any raise in interest rates will just be priced into my offers. As long as we're dealing with cash-flowing rentals, if the numbers work, I'm buying. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.