Any agents and PM in South Carolina / North Carolina

Any agents and PM in South Carolina / North Carolina

Property Manager · New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 388 posts · 90 votes
Good morning all, I am a investor from New York and NJ try to expand my business to another state. Thinking about South Carolina , buy and hold ( I don't do flip) Any investor friendly agent can contact or anyone can Recomend one to me? Thank you!
0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
9y

Thanks @Justin Hunt! 

@Liz C., I'm a buy-and-hold Investor and Agent here in Greenville. I'd love to chat whenever you have some free time, to discuss your goals and to see if we'd be a good fit.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Liz Chen I'm an investor friendly agent here in Greenville SC. I work with several out of state investors. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!
  • Investor · greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    @LizChen Hi Liz, I am an investor/agent in Greenville. I moved down here a few years ago from Rego Park (off the 63rd Dr stop). The yields here are much higher than NY/NJ. I'd be happy to talk to you and see how I can help.

  • Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2016 · 80 posts · 43 votes
    9y

    @Rachel De Fautis a good option for coastal North Carolina. A few of us on BP work with her... 

  • Berkeley, CA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    I'm investing from out of town as well (live in CA, investing in Greenville). I've been working with Michael Smith and have had a great experience so far. Met via BP.
  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Justin Hunt! 

    @Liz C., I'm a buy-and-hold Investor and Agent here in Greenville. I'd love to chat whenever you have some free time, to discuss your goals and to see if we'd be a good fit.

  • Property Manager · New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 388 posts · 90 votes
    9y
    Thank you everyone for Get back to me! I will reach out to you next week . And post my experience on here to give back to community. Regards !
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.