Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
16y
Stephen,
My info and #'s is in the Meet The Investor section here on BP. I've "owned" over 1000 single family residences. I have no idea on how many apts,I've owned,somewhere in the low thousands.(In limited partnerships or LLCs)
CURRENTLY, I have 154 units
in Garland, TX, 550 units in a self storage facility here in FL, and around 75 homes in a combination of AZ, TX and FL.(also 50 remaining lots in a subdivision in TX)
I'm older, and this wasn't done overnight. I was going to just answer with" I own enuff." but decided to give more details.
I practice what I preach. These are owned in different entities, some owner financed, some free and clear and some with bank financing. The reason is for asset protection and preparedness for either inflation or deflation. Good luck. Rich
Real Estate Agent · Cheyenne, WY · Member since 2009 · 205 posts · 51 votes
16y
13 units/5 properties.
I had 2 units the middle of last year and closed on one property per month for the last 4 months. I should find out any day now if I have 2 more units under contract.