Hard money for Real Estate notes or texas tax deeds?

Hard money for Real Estate notes or texas tax deeds?

Delaware City, DE · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hi, 

I'm a bit new to real estate investing so sorry for the newbie question. I was wondering that does hard money lenders want to lend money to buy tax deeds in Texas or performing notes if you put some skin in the game i.e 40% LTV?

Pro in Texas tax deeds is that when bidding for the item you buy the underlining asset. And with performing notes you are the bank. The reason why I'm asking is that I'm interested in real estate paper assets and through Hard Money I could get a boost in investing...so please guys help me out with this...share your ideas if you have some :).

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Newark, DE · Member since 2015 · 248 posts · 178 votes
    9y

    You are better off trying to JV with someone. I haven't seen any hard money deals with notes.. That doesn't mean they are not out there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.