Does anyone know a lender who offers 100% Financing in Georgia

Does anyone know a lender who offers 100% Financing in Georgia

Wholesaler · Lithia Springs, GA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hi BP, I'm new to real estate investing. I've been a member on BP, though a silent one, I've had the opportunity of learning a whole lot from here.

I'm looking to a buy a house in the next coming weeks with hard money.

Has anyone used  metrofundingusa.com to fund deals. A friend recommended this company but hasn't used them. 

Is there any one who has? 

They indicated a 100% financing program for purchase and rehab and no money out of pocket at closing.

It sounds like a really good offer but my concern is that I don't want my time and money wasted assuming I put up earnest money on a house and don't get funded at closing.  

So If there is any one who has successfully closed with them, that will help.

I would appreciate any advise any one can give. 

Thanks

1Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 911 votes
    9y

    100% sounds way too good to be true. I'd recommend using a HML like Lima One Capital or any of the other hundred HML out there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.