Avoid Tax Lien Clubs they are a SCAM... Do it YOURSELF!!

Avoid Tax Lien Clubs they are a SCAM... Do it YOURSELF!!

INVESTOR · Yonkers, NY · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 13 votes

I just lost a significant amount of money with a TAX LIEN CLUB that basically sold me their bad tax liens worth nothing in a state where I just could have bought the tax lien I wanted in the county of my choice.  But I learned everything after the fact so....Always look for the county your interested and look if they offer the liens.  Florida does offer them online DO NOT USE A THIRD PARTY!! and that is my money saving advice as they will force you to buy their crappy properties and vacant lots that no one will pay anything.

6Reply
26 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    9y

    @Diana Beato

    What state are the liens in?

  • INVESTOR · Yonkers, NY · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida but there is a window of when you can redeem and apply to the lean to the property of which i did not want and that date had expired for all of them and lost all my money.

  • Investor · Naples, FL · Member since 2016 · 256 posts · 75 votes
    9y

    PM me I can point you to resource I use

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes
    9y

    That sucks but don't be discouraged. I lost money on my 1st RE deal. Anyway so you took back all the properties? because no one else would bid on them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.