Recommendation Needed for Home Inspection in Moorestown, NJ

Recommendation Needed for Home Inspection in Moorestown, NJ

Matthew WeberPro Member
Lender · Red Bank, NJ · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 11 votes

BP!

I am looking for a home inspector for a property located in Moorestown, NJ. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    8y

    I used Chris Rich from A Closer Look Home Inspections for my primary a couple years back and he was very good. On my next house I'm looking to use Chuck Barnum from Kingsway Home Inspections who I've met at a couple SJREIA meetings so you might give him a try. If you need contact info for either shoot me a PM. Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.