Looking to Learn About Syndication in Pittsburgh

3 Replies

Hi All,

I am interested in learning the ins and outs of syndication and would love to connect with successful syndicators in the Pittsburgh area. I am a young investor hoping to eventually make real estate my full-time career and would welcome any opportunity to learn about syndication and add value to your current business/portfolio any way I can.

Thanks!
Matt

@Matthew Stapleford I would be happy to collaborate with you if you bring a deal to the table. I have multiple partners here in the PGH market. I also hold free investor workshops once a month and you are welcome to attend and we can discuss further then. 

@Matthew Stapleford  Hi Matt!  We teach Apartment Syndication & our events are held in Dallas 3x/year.  TheRealEstateGuys also teach Syndication (general syndication good for anything you are trying to syndicate).  They hold 2 Syndication events a year in Dallas. If you are willing to travel...there are definitely some great events to learn from and are great for networking.  As a syndicator, it is important to start building your "LIST" of potential investors as soon as possible.  This is a relationship business and it takes time to build these relationships. The more you learn about the Lingo this business uses (whether Single Family or Multifamily/Apartments), the better you will be able to network with others in the industry.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here