List of lenders for Investors

List of lenders for Investors

Colonia, NJ · Member since 2015 · 83 posts · 17 votes

Hey Guys,

I've been searching around for a reputable lender who is investor friendly for my first investment (Multi). Also, I would like a lender that I could go back to in the near future and get another mortgage for a second investment property, etc. 

Does or have anyone dealt with a great lender who takes care of their clients? Who would you recommend? 

I appreciate any input you guys have! 

Thank you !

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    @Robert Gregg is a lender in your neck of the woods. 

  • Plainfield, IL · Member since 2015 · 111 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Anywhere Illinois based? 6+loans? Portfolio lender's?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.