Looking for a good title company in North San Diego County

Looking for a good title company in North San Diego County

Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2017 · 49 posts · 8 votes

I'm looking for recommendations for a investor friendly title company near Oceanside/ Carlsbad area.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 127 posts · 82 votes
    8y

    I'm curious what you mean by "Investor Friendly" @Account Closed and why specific to Oceanside/Carlsbad area, as opposed to say, Southern California itself?  I just closed on a private money loan for an Oceanside condo a few weeks ago and used First American.  In fact, from a private lending standpoint, FATCO has been extremely amenable with 125% ATLA policies for my private beneficiaries (while many others have not).  Plus, First American essentially underwrites a number of other smaller title firms so it's better just to go the source and their fees are just as good if not better than most.  Stewart Title is good, as is WFG and Lawyers Title.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.