Fayetteville / Southern Pines / Pinehurst Closing Attorney?

5 Replies

Hey NC BP members!

My name's Lloyd Stanton, Im a former 18 series dude, and full time investor here in TN. I'll be moving back to the greater Ft Bragg area next month to start a HVAC business with a former teammate of mine and I'd love to connect with all the Bragg area investors! In the mean time, Im currently looking for:

• An investor friendly closing attorney / title company; specifically one familiar with Sub2 deals.
  • When / Where are the Bragg area or Raleigh investor meetups? 
  • Are there currently any REI Facebook groups for the area? I found one that didn't seem very active

Also, if anyone has NIIIICE low/no equity potential Sub2 leads in Moore County, let's talk!

Look forward to doing deals with you all!
Lloyd Stanton

I think I know of the Facebook page you’re talking about. And yes not a lot of activity. I’m moving to the area and trying to invest in the area. I’m going to need help. Lol

@Lloyd Stanton we get together 2nd Tuesday of every month for the REIA meeting. This month will be at the hickory tavern in Pinehurst.

If your judging our Facebook page it was just started a few weeks ago so please bear with us while we get it up and running! 

Attorneys: I use Frank Thigpen personally but he probably isn’t the best for subject too. I’d give either Paul Trevarrow or Mia Lorenz a call. Those are all Moore county people. In Fayetteville I use Singlesource but have been let down a few time recently by them.

Brandon Purdeu, Real Estate Agent
(785) 717-8198

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.