Anything I need in place prior to sending out offers?

Anything I need in place prior to sending out offers?

Specialist · Johnson City, TN · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 2 votes
Hi, I think I’m going to take a leap and go ahead and send out offers on tax delinquent raw land. I’ll be buying the property in cash. I was wondering if I need anything in place or if I can just figure it out as I go. Thanks!
0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Iowa City, IA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hey, I'm in a similar situation as you. I'm going to be sending out my first round of mailing here pretty soon. Don't really have an answer to this question but it is cool seeing other people in a similar situation as me trying this out.

  • Lender · Powell, OH · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 64 votes
    8y

    Just a plan on what to do when you get an offer accepted. I would draw up a purchase contract and have a title company picked out. A real estate agent or attorney can do this for you if you need help.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.