New to Gwinnett County, Georgia!

New to Gwinnett County, Georgia!

Real Estate Broker · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
Hello forum, As the title reads, I’m new to Gwinnett/N. Atlanta. I’m looking for a commercial brokerage to hang my license with. In S. Florida I concentrated on multifamily but I don’t see many multifamily properties in this area. However, there is quite a bit of industrial. So if anyone can lead me in the right direction it’s certainly appreciated. Also, would like to meet a group of like minded individuals in the area. Thanks in advance.
0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Glen Rock, NJ · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Edgar Farinas 

    1) Why not to take the opposite route. Identify all brokerage in the local area, call them up directly and share with them what you can offer?!

    2) In terms of meeting other investors, use the "Search" feature of BP to look for locals in your area and then connect with them directly.

  • Real Estate Broker · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Alinatrigub thank you
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.