Albuquerque, NM - Real Estate Attorney & Agent Recommendations

Albuquerque, NM - Real Estate Attorney & Agent Recommendations

Rental Property Investor · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Currently looking to invest in the Albuquerque market.  Primarily interested in single-family homes or smaller multi-family units.  In need of a solid attorney and agent recommendation!  Cheers.

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 19 votes
    8y
    @James Gray - welcome to the wonderful world of investing in ABQ. To answer your questions - a local real estate attorney that I recommend is Michael Hoeferkamp (I can give you his contact info if you need it) and as for an agent - I’d be happy to help you out. I’m a licensed realtor with a top team here in town who deals with investors and is familiar with what you are looking for. Let’s talk about how I can help you with what you’re looking for.
  • Real Estate Broker · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    8y

      Becky Torres

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.