HOW To Pick The Best Title Company for Wholesaling

HOW To Pick The Best Title Company for Wholesaling

Member since 2018 · 43 posts · 6 votes

Hello BP Community,

I'm preparing to wholesale for the next few months and one thing that I need to get figured out is the title company I am going to use. I'm located in San Diego city and I am looking for the best title company that is familiar with wholesaling and assignment, preferably one that would be able to hold my hand throughout the escrow process. I am hoping to get referrals from the great BP community. What is the best title company to use in my area?

- Jack

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Huntington Beach · Member since 2008 · 120 posts · 57 votes
    7y

    It is the closing agent that is important. Now in your area, they may be one and the same.  But it is the closing agent that is going make those deals.

  • Member since 2018 · 43 posts · 6 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Rich Littlefield:

    It is the closing agent that is important. Now in your area, they may be one and the same.  But it is the closing agent that is going make those deals.

    Thank you Rich, do you know of any good closing agents that are in San Diego? 

  • Lender · Huntington Beach · Member since 2008 · 120 posts · 57 votes
    7y

    The problem is that what you probably what is a double escrow.  Escrow companies refuse to do them. So if you are wanting to "wholesale" properties you have a problem. Purchase options are the only alternative I am aware of. 

  • Lender · Huntington Beach · Member since 2008 · 120 posts · 57 votes
    7y

    I take that back, the other way is to assign the contract. But I am not sure how you can pull that off.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.