Started my Real Estate Investment Journey in Canada

Started my Real Estate Investment Journey in Canada

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello BP,

I just started my journey Real Estate Investment world. I live in Toronto, Canada and plan to invest in Residential Property in Ontario. 

I am interested in growing cities outside GTA. I have attended a few seminars and workshops and read a few books. I also have Boots on the Ground, evaluating properties.

I’d love to speak/meet investors from Ontario, learn from their experiences and share my experiences.

BP is a great community with insightful forums, discussion, and great content. I’m excited to be part of this community!

Thanks!

1Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 407 posts · 267 votes
    7y

    Hi @Vish Walia,

    My single family homes are in the GTA. What markets are you looking at? I can connect you with some other investors.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi @Seth Ferguson , I am looking at open at looking at cities outside GTA. Few considerations include Barrie, Guelph, KW Area, Hamilton, Brantford. 

    I'd appreciate if you can connect me with some other investors. Thanks.

  • Hamilton, On · Member since 2018 · 75 posts · 36 votes
    7y

    @Vish Walia

    Hey Vish. Have you found a property yet? Where did you end up investing?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.