Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
Real estate investing is a long term game and it requires lots of patience. If you are investing in real estate or want to invest in real estate to be able to leave the job you dislike one day you are in LUCK!
Here is my free real estate seminar secret, absolutely free:
Quit your job and do something that makes you happier!! If doing what you love pays you less money then live a little more humbly so you can afford to take a small pay cut.
Real Estate is not always the answer! It would suck to invest in real estate the next 10,20,30 years at a job you hate in order to reach financial freedom.
happiness can be achieved for many without putting a dime into real estate.
Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y
@Twana Rasoul not this investor, I love what I do for a living and feel called to it. I do think your point is valuable though. We should all seek out work where we can monetize our God-given abilities while providing a service to others. When we do, work becomes mostly a pleasure (I'm sure every job requires we do things we don't necessarily like or enjoy at times). No one is forcing us to stay in a job we hate. We are all free agents ;-)