Looking for peers to create a group of accountability

Looking for peers to create a group of accountability

Charleston, SC · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 10 votes

Hey all! I recently listened to podcast episode 326 about accountability and am now reading The 4 Disciplines of Execution. I’m a newbie and I want a team where we all keep each other accountable for whatever WIG (wildly important goal) we are striving for. My goal will be to analyze 5 deals a week. Yours can be different Anyone else down to do this?

3Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 2 votes
7y

Hi @Cassidy Quilling, @Justin Shepherd, @Tim Woodbridge! My partner and I are deals into our Real Estate career with a few rentals, Fix and Flips, and properties under contract ready to Wholesale. I've considered accountability partners for quite some time and would finally like to dedicate time to a group of like-minded individuals attempting to achieve similar goals. I would like to propose a WhatsApp group to get us started if any of you are interested! 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Palm City, FL · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hey Tim, this sounds awesome! Having a team of like- minded folks is crucial. I'm also a newbie to REI and but anxious to get my feet wet.

  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Tim Woodbridge Hi Tim, I think your idea is great! Im a newbie myself. Having an accountability group is a awesome idea. Would love to join your group if you started one, let me know thanks! 

  • Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi @Cassidy Quilling, @Justin Shepherd, @Tim Woodbridge! My partner and I are deals into our Real Estate career with a few rentals, Fix and Flips, and properties under contract ready to Wholesale. I've considered accountability partners for quite some time and would finally like to dedicate time to a group of like-minded individuals attempting to achieve similar goals. I would like to propose a WhatsApp group to get us started if any of you are interested! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    Following.

  • Rental Property Investor · Braselton, GA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Tim Woodbridge I'm very interested and just put down 4DX myself, as well as listened to the podcast interview several times. 

    I'm a Buy/hold BRRR investor with 20+ units in NC and expanding into SC and GA. Let's chat.

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 416 posts · 396 votes
    7y

    I’m totally into this. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Merriefield, VA · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    I would be interested in joining the accountability group as well!

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Tim Woodbridge sounds good interested

  • Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 33 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    @Tim Woodbridge

    I think you are on to something. I would also like to be involved in such a group. Please provide updates on how we can join. 😀👍

  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    anyone who wants to join, message me your number and email and I’ll add you to the group chat. thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.