The funny side of real estate ( working for yourself)

The funny side of real estate ( working for yourself)

Investor 路 cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2015 路 67 posts 路 45 votes

I'm trying to come up with a business name for my pm company.  Let me know your thought and suggestions.  

The top 馃槈 choice as of now is

Back Side Management 

Tagline "We got your assets covered" or "We cover your assets" 

Looking for help.

0Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker 路 Kirkland, WA 路 Member since 2018 路 549 posts 路 411 votes
    7y

    @Noam Adler

    It depends how serious you'd like to be taken.

    You could call yourself NA property management but that might also send the wrong message.

    You could try to go high tech with "PM2 Inc." or something like that.

    Whatever you pick, keep it short and/or easy to abbreviate. Most important, go look try to grab the web domain, facebook, and twitter for it and make sure they are available. If not, you might want to choose a different name.

    Back Side Management abbreviates to BS Management. I'd call that a fail.

  • Investor 路 cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2015 路 67 posts 路 45 votes
    7y

    @Geordy Rostad

    I have other names. I just want to hear some other people's funny names and taglines.

    It's all for fun

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Kirkland, WA 路 Member since 2018 路 549 posts 路 411 votes
    7y

    @Noam Adler

    Gotcha!

    2AM Toilet Management Inc.

    "flush your troubles down the drain"

  • Investor 路 cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2015 路 67 posts 路 45 votes
    7y

    @Geordy Rostad love it, that's what I'm talking about. Now we just need a great tagline to go with that

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.