Any nyc real estate investor meet ups ?

Any nyc real estate investor meet ups ?

Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes

I’m looking to close my first deal by next summer , I have 300k to Invest and I’m looking into multifamily 10-12 units (or more) in the Connecticut/Upstate area , I would really love to meet some investors and talk to them about their experiences , hopefully get some referrals on real estate investor friendly agents , I just want to network and get to know as many people as I can that have been doing this before me so i can be prepared for what’s to come

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Virginia Beach, VA (Virginia Beach) · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    @Driton Selimaj

    Google "meetup real estate nyc" and you will find a slew of options.

  • Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Mike Kehoe

    Thanks mike !

  • Rental Property Investor · Glen Rock, NJ · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Driton Selimaj

    There're tons of meetups in the City. We host one, look up under my profile. There're also plenty others. Look under BP/Network/Events/Location and also on Meetup site ( you need to register to view it).

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.