Rental Property Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
Hi everyone. I’m just starting out in the rental property investment world. I have been reading articles, books, and watching YouTube videos. Is there any advice, tips or tricks that could help out as a newcomer to the industry?
Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 974 posts · 645 votes
6y
Have a strong WHY. That will keep you on the path when the obstacles hit. Draft SMART goals and track/write them down daily. It is a TON of very small actions that will keep you walking down the road, so make sure you're taking action and moving. There are so many things I could say here, but really if your WHY is strong enough, then the small stuff (and big stuff) will not affect you as much and you'll succeed. Best of luck!