Recommendations for Closing Attorney in Fayetteville, NC

Recommendations for Closing Attorney in Fayetteville, NC

Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes

I wanted to ask if anyone could recommend an investment friendly closing attorney in Fayetteville, NC that i could reach out to.    

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 884 posts · 670 votes
6y

Jennifer Kirby Fincher

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 884 posts · 670 votes
    6y

    Jennifer Kirby Fincher

  • Reggie RamseyPro Member
    Raleigh Durham Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2018 · 43 posts · 28 votes
    6y

    Rebecca F . Person PLLC is who I use.

    Jennifer Fincher is very popular, and I know a lot of other investors who use her. 

    John Bunce, pretty popular.

  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Thank you @Reggie Ramsey and @Justin Tahilramani

  • Guy with Great Hair · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    I've used Fincher for years, I've used Bunce for years, but recently I started going to Raquel Fuchs at Tiago Title and she is incredible 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.