Real Estate Books for Kids and Teens

Real Estate Books for Kids and Teens

Reggie ReardenPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Aiken, SC · Member since 2019 · 129 posts · 44 votes

I'm wanting to purchase some real estate and financial books for my kids. I have (3) boys ages 7, 11, and 14. I've had my 14 and 11 yr olds read Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens and How to Turn $100 into $1,000,000. Any other suggestions on books for REI and finances? Also, If anyone in the Aiken or North Augusta, SC area would like to exchange books, DM me.

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Peoria, IL · Member since 2013 · 967 posts · 383 votes
    6y

    Books

    Wealthy Barber 

    Richest man in Babylon 

    game

    cash flow 101 Robert Kyosaki.  about $65.  This I would think would be best to teach kids. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.