What’s my option for investing in properties without buying.

What’s my option for investing in properties without buying.

Rental Property Investor · Markdale Ontario · Member since 2019 · 94 posts · 12 votes

Hey guys/girls,

I’m not in a situation right now where I can use leverage. I’m wondering if there’s a way to take small amounts of money (around $1000) to invest in real estate earning dividends and capital gains. I currently invest in peer to peer lending but there isn’t anything good on the market at the moment, therefore I’m looking elsewhere. What is similar to this in real estate?

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Markdale Ontario · Member since 2019 · 94 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Cole Black

    I should add I’m not an accredited investor and am from Canada. Also not interested in Reits. More crowdfunding deals.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.