Buying investment homes at Los Angeles

Buying investment homes at Los Angeles

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

I know that house price in Southern California is pretty high. Not sure if it is a good idea to invest rental properties in Los Angeles area. This is probably the only place I am familiar with. Should I invest here locally? Or turn to a higher rental ratio area. Thanks!

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    Hello! I think it depends on your goals. Is this for long or short term? Are you looking at a cash flow or appreciation play? Will you be adding any value to the property? What cities/areas are you looking in? What is your budget?

    Good Luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.