Probable cost of gut renovation in nyc

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lee RipmaPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Prairie Village, KS · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    @Nayema Laboni

    How long is a piece of string?

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi 

    may I know what you mean by string in this case

  • Lee RipmaPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Prairie Village, KS · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    @Nayema Laboni

    The point is that a piece of string can be any length just like the cost of that rehab could be any amount.

  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Such a nice answer you're so smart. It is true there's always spectrum to something but I have seen estimates on cost of building a 2000 sq ft house. But didn't see anything for renovating hence I posted here hoping someone who usually does it have an estimate for what they usually spend

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.