I am trying to get into REI in Nassau and Suffolk County, Long Island, New York. From the research I have done, I feel like wholesalling is a good way to generate income to make it easier to buy and hold for long term investments. There is so much information out there it is hard to retain everything at once. I want to start with probates. Not to be a lurker or a shark but to help people and help myself in the process. I dont have the first clue as to how to obtain one at a clerks office, and now that corona virus seems like it is sticking around for awhile I dont know the process during these times. I watched BP and I finally decided to join and see how I can learn and more forward to provide a better future for my wife and kids. I'm open to all information and criticism.
Flipper/Rehabber · New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 340 posts · 122 votes
6y
@Daniel Stiglianese Hey Daniel - that’s the hardest step is wanting to start out. Commitment, knowledge, and successful decisions can def pave a nice road for you with real estate. I am a cash buyer myself and have wholesaled as well. Let me know if you have any questions and you can just DM me.
Idk where to start. I have a strong fiction credit score. I have no RE experience aside from some research i have done. I feel like wholesalling is a good place to start building relationships and experience. Where is a good place to get started? Do I just go to the county and start looking for protocols? I know people that are in the renatus group that are hard money lenders but i don't really know how to start exactly. They won't really help unless I purchase their education but I feel liek that mkney is better used for a deal. What are your thoughts on how to get started at 34years old lol