How many brrrr deals would you do at one time?

How many brrrr deals would you do at one time?

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 199 posts · 42 votes

Greetings everyone. I am interested in knowing how many brrrr deals would you so simultaneously? I have one property under contract and just came across another great opportunity.

I am trying to decide if I should take it. 

1Reply
4 views

Most Popular Reply

Kenneth GarrettPro Member
Investor · Florida Panhandle/Illinois · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
6y

@Simon Obas

Be careful about scaling to fast.  Some lenders will only refi one or two a year.  I use multiple lenders to avoid this.  I use 5 different lenders.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kenneth GarrettPro Member
    Investor · Florida Panhandle/Illinois · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    @Simon Obas

    Be careful about scaling to fast.  Some lenders will only refi one or two a year.  I use multiple lenders to avoid this.  I use 5 different lenders.

  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Simon Obas:

    Greetings everyone. I am interested in knowing how many brrrr deals would you so simultaneously? I have one property under contract and just came across another great opportunity.

    I am trying to decide if I should take it. 

     How many you at one time is directly related to how much working capital you have available.

  • Rental Property Investor · Fishers, IN · Member since 2016 · 335 posts · 470 votes
    6y

    @Simon Obas  @Joe S.

    It comes down to deal flow, capital available, contractor crews etc. Being careful taking on too much is particularly prudent right now b/c lenders could get spooked pretty easily if and change the guidelines or stop lending on a dime, like they did back in March. If renters stop paying and there's a lot of evictions, for example, seasoning requirements could become even stricter. I love BRRRR, but it only works when banks want to play.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.