Are there any St. Louis Missouri investors here?

Are there any St. Louis Missouri investors here?

Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 7 votes

I'm trying to find out more about this market. What are the plans for the city? What is the city doing to revitalize your city? Are people moving in or moving out? Which areas should I stay away from? Which areas are in the path of progress? What industries are the biggest employers in the city? Looking to learn your city.

1Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marcus LongPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Leawood, KS · Member since 2016 · 102 posts · 104 votes
    6y

    @Megan Greathouse might be able to provide some insight into some of your questions.

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Marcus Long thank you Sir for the contact. I will certainly reach out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.