Thoughts on Schenectady NY

Thoughts on Schenectady NY

New to Real Estate · Middleborough, MA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Wondering if anyone knows much of this town. Does it have potential to become a good place to purchase rental properties.

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Albany, NY · Member since 2019 · 66 posts · 36 votes
    5y

    @David Doherty - I just noticed your post. To answer your question, yes it does but it depends on what you're targeting and you need to know the area well. Feel free to PM me. Happy to answer any questions you might have. 

  • New to Real Estate · Middleborough, MA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Jerid Meagan Thank you for the info I was just trying to scout out some areas but I moved back to New Hampshire a few weeks ago so my time has been pretty busy getting settled in had a long drive from California. I have yet to actually get any of my own properties but I want to try and house hack something for my first property within 2 years. But I like to practice running numbers on places and trying to find good markets.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.