Gift Ideas for a 74 Year Old Real Estate Investor/Lender?

Gift Ideas for a 74 Year Old Real Estate Investor/Lender?

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 717 posts · 50 votes

Hello all. My hard money lender's birthday is coming up soon and throughout the years he has helped me out in numerous occasions. I'd like to do something special for him. He loves to travel, go on cruises etc, but I'm not sure if I get him cruise tickets it would be too much (going overboard). I was thinking a gift card to a nice restaurant, but I'd really like to give him some kind of business tool or planner as I know this business keeps him going and to make his life simple. Any ideas would be grateful. Thank you.

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
13y

Prepay his bar tab Greg!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Viagra?

    Kidding aside, I'd get him an iPad if he doesn't have one already or he has an old one. You know you can have the iPad engraved right? Otherwise, a good bottle of wine?

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    13y

    Prepay his bar tab Greg!

  • Engineer · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 59 posts · 13 votes
    13y

    Good whiskey!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.