Looking to start investing, but have no money

Looking to start investing, but have no money

Rental Property Investor · clinton twsp., MI · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi! I'm near Detroit, Michigan and I'm looking to get into real estate investing and building my assets and cash flow. I am looking for some help, suggestions and maybe even someone that is will to help me out to learn and I can help them with bring in propteries for their profit as well.

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hi Jason,

    If you haven't already, I would first suggest you get your finances in order by tracking all income & expenses and create a budget. You can't really invest in real estate unless you have adequate money to invest. Second, you should be educating yourself on real estate investing through books, podcasts, articles, blog posts here on BP and elsewhere, and by networking with other local investors. Third, figure out what value you can offer to others. What useful skills do you have? Do you have time to hustle by finding deals and managing the properties?

    Good luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · clinton twsp., MI · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Paul De Luca

    Thank you so much for the suggestions! O have been studying like crazy, book after book, podcasts, and virtual school. Just really looking for a mentor now. I always learn the most in experiences and first hand teaching. Super excited to start my investing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.